Legal Atlas Chapters™ are dedicated to helping create the world’s single most informative and comprehensive database of laws and legal information. Chapter activities vary, but generally focus on the following:
- Conducting research on legal topics in response to topic sponsorship and project needs
- Developing unique and groundbreaking research proposals to advance legal understanding and the dissemination of legal information
- Continuous review of the Legal Atlas platform for the laws and legal systems of every country, with topic priorities identified in collaboration with sponsors and Legal Atlas®
- Raising awareness of Legal Atlas®, its purpose and activities
- Organizing seminars, workshops, trainings and any other educational activities that fall within the thematic framework of Legal Atlas and its mission.